I am a Google Chrome user on my phone My Chrome Home bar suddenly went from the top of the screen to the bottom. How can I change it back?

The Chrome Home is the top bar that has (from right to left) the Home button, then the web address bar, then multiple tabs indicator, then the three vertical dots for settings. Somehow this has switched to the bottom of the screen and now consisted of (from right to left) the Home button, a Share button, Find in... show more The Chrome Home is the top bar that has (from right to left) the Home button, then the web address bar, then multiple tabs indicator, then the three vertical dots for settings.
Somehow this has switched to the bottom of the screen and now consisted of (from right to left) the Home button, a Share button, Find in Screen button, the multiple tabs indicator, then the three vertical dots for settings.
I've looked under every Settings menu on my phone, I've looked online, I've looked through help videos, nothing tells me how to undo it.
I did find something called chrome://flag that is supposed to give you the ability to switch your bar from the top to the bottom of you enable the option, but when I checked mine is not enabled. I put everything to Default setting on it, and it didn't change. I Enabled it. The bar remained on the bottom. I put it back to the Default. Still unchanged.
I've sent help requests and feedback to everyone I can think of. No one has answered.
CAN ANYONE HELP ME?!?!
0