I can’t take much more of living here unemployed?

My husband and I moved to a new beach town in April 2017. We both had great jobs things were going well we purchased a home. In July 2017 my company went bankrupt and I lost my job. In October 2017 we lost our home in a fire. I was thankfully during that time able to find a temporary job until December 2017. For... show more My husband and I moved to a new beach town in April 2017. We both had great jobs things were going well we purchased a home. In July 2017 my company went bankrupt and I lost my job. In October 2017 we lost our home in a fire. I was thankfully during that time able to find a temporary job until December 2017. For basically all of 2018 I couldn’t find work. I taught as an adjunct professor at a local college for the spring and worked at a summer camp during the summer. In December 2018 my husband was in a terrible car accident and almost died. This year has been not so good either. I did find work in May but was notified last week that our department was closing and we are all being laid off October 1st.

I can’t take much more of this. I have never in my life felt so depressed. I’m constantly fighting with my husband, I don’t even want to be in this town anymore, I have pretty much given up on looking for employment at this point I’ve become so discouraged, we are struggling tremendously financially.

He refuses to move out of this area because he loves living by the beach. Every night I take 3-5 Benadryl to make myself pass out so I can forget about all of this. I’m so miserable I don’t know what to do. Any suggestions?