Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 3 months ago

Is it bad for a 22 year old man to still live with his parents?

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago
    Best answer

Check this out: I'm a 31 year old woman still living with her parents. Not by choice though. Housing costs are very high and jobs aren't as stable as they used to be.

I used to blame myself but realise that a third of young people in their 20s and 30s are in The same situation.

When the government reduces housing costs to acceptable costs, and make jobs stable, then we can manage our money better and afford independent living.

It's not your fault. It's the government - they're only looking out for themselves.

• 3 months ago

no. when i was 22 i live with my parents

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Depends on the circumstances. If still a student, understandable. If down on luck for a short period, understandable. If employed and paying room and board, understandable. Otherwise, it may be time for you to find a place of your own. Your parents would like to have their lives back.

• 3 months ago

It’s not WHEN you move out but HOW you move out.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

If it's OK for the parents, fine. Not My business. IMHO, the kid should be in university or helping with the bills and work somehow. If not working, can clean, paint, change oil, drive , help w/shopping, etc.

• 3 months ago

No..............

• 3 months ago

No, if you are in University it is normal.

• Betty
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Not if he's still single...he could need financial help...

• 3 months ago

Nope....the time we live in now at least his parents have a place for themselves to live.

• 3 months ago

If he's in college and almost done with school then no it isn't.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.