Will women in the US lose all their power when life like sex/love bots come out in the not to distant future?

Why would a man want to be with some women who uses sex as a weapon when he can just buy a love bot that treats him so nice every night after a hard days work with no complaint whatsoever?

Favorite Answer

Bro that would be so nice

I'll lose a lot of power as I get older and less attractive, but a robot is no competition for the type of man I go for.

I have a better idea. Why not buy a bot that does the hard day's work too, so he doesn't have to do that either?

I think American women have bigger problems like drugs and booze and not knowing how to make money. When they are like that there is no point doing anything with them anyway.

I guess you haven't been checking out the web lately.

Source(s): This is one of the TAMER toys out there: https://www.muttonbone.com

Half of men already quit caring about them. It's probably about over anyway.

Found the incel