Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

How should I tell my friend she hurt my feelings?

I have one best friend that I hang out with all the time and shes been my friend for ab 2 years. If I didn't have her I'd basically have no one because everyone else in my life has abandoned me. But sometimes we'll be joking around and she says I'm the only one you have, or I'll just leave you like everyone else has. And shes also said i'm the only one that loves you. She has also threatened to stop being friends with me because I couldn't get over my ex. One time we got in an argument over something dumb and she called me a desperate hoe because I have sex. She is a good friend to me but I don't think she understands that it's not really a joke.

Wow!! She's some kind of narcissist...

She's not the victim because you are having a hard time getting over your ex. It's YOUR problem, not hers.

She's a MEAN GIRL. WTF are you even associating with this bltch for?

Seriously, that’s emotional abuse. To tell you she’s all you have and she’ll abandon you like everyone else is low, joking or not you must have been hurt whenever it happened and a true friend would not joke about it.

There may have been times she was good but she’s also making sure she’s the only person you have ever.

If you want to stay friends tell her the next time she says it to stop, she’s seen what you’ve been through so why joke about it. You know you deserve good people around you who make you feel better and genuinely want to be in your life to care not treat you as a clingy option.

You're saying that she's a good friend, but everything you've written suggests otherwise. Real friends don't try to take advantage of your insecurities.