Is my baby ok after I was smoking weed?

I am 17 years old and I have always used marijuana for anxiety and pains and things like that. I have just found out I am 7 weeks and i have been smoking weed almost everyday unaware that I was pregnant. I have stopped and will not continue until the baby is delivered, but was wondering if this will affect the baby in any harmful ways?

• LizB

He's a good informational page on cannabis and pregnancy from a credible source: https://mothertobaby.org/fact-sheets/marijuana-pre...

The best thing you can do right now is to stop smoking pot (obviously), and then be honest about recreational drug use with your OB or midwife. MANY women drink, smoke, use recreational drugs, or take potentially problematic medications in early pregnancy before becoming aware that they're pregnant, though. It's far from unheard of, and most of the time their babies turn out just fine as long as the substance use stops (or in the case of medications, an alternate dose or safer medication is started in its place). But even so, your OB or midwife needs to know about prior lifestyle habits so that she can provide you and your baby with the best care possible.

• Mark

If you really arn't a troll than you shuld

be smart enough to knw an Abortion is bst

& your parnts need to corrct all these bad

ťhîngs.