What are some good stocker jobs in retail that pay well?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • H
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Majority are minimum wage. Although I guess you could say what I do is sort of like stocking.

I am a Dock and Housekeeping Associate at Dillard's. We offload trucks, process merchandise, and take them to the right department for them to stock up. It pays $11.00/hr. Not really as physically demanding as I expected. I'm personally happy with the wage for the work that I do. Most people would gladly take this job for less or even minimum wage because it is low skilled.

Although the federal minimum wage is doesn't stop companies who are willing to pay more. It also varies with experience and how much people can negotiate.

• Retail jobs are typically part time and usually pay around minimum wage.

The most I've seen per hr in retail was $12 per hr.

If you find a job that pays higher then that, take it if you want it.

• 3 months ago

Hello

Depends on what you mean by "pay well" but they are hard to find so get an in demand trade or useful degree

All the best

• Judy
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

Depends on what you mean by pay well. Minimum wage or a little higher is pretty standard.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

You might get a buck or two above minimum wage if you have experience. I think Aldi pays well.

• 3 months ago

No such thing...

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

i'd recommend looking into the military first if you're looking for that type of work. i'm not saying it's bad, but there may be next to no benefits for those positions in the civilian sector. the only one i know is Amazon that has some sort of employee education assistance program to help earn money for school for full time employees. but they're starting pay might not be great.

the military also has warehouse positions and construction as well as other labor type jobs if that's what you're looking for. as long as you have a high school diploma or GED, no major criminal record and health issues, you should be qualified to join, along with passing the ASVAB, which is high school knowledge.

but the military also has hundreds of other jobs that aren't all combat or infantry related as well. you get paid training, experience for four years, though some jobs require six. possible leadership training if you promote through the ranks. and many benefits after service like the GI Bill, which will help pay for higher education should you wish to pursue it.

but depending on the job and training you get, you very well could find a similar job that has good pay without needing a college degree. if you have the relevant experience, employers will look at that over just a college degree and no experience.

do some research. look online. watch videos of service members and their experiences. kyle gott is one on YouTube i would recommend. then see a recruiter for overall process and next steps, and if you qualify.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Good stocker jobs?? What makes a stocker job good? The pay for any stocker is low no matter where you go mostly. Good luck Sparky!

Source(s): Not one stranger here knows your location and it's job availability. Again, good luck SPARKLES!
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Most are minimum wage or near it. Does not take a lot of skill.

• 3 months ago

There's none, lol.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.