Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 3 months ago

My 15 year old is pregnant and I want her to get an abortion!?

because she has High Function Autism, Anxiety and Depression, but she doesn't want an abortion! But i'm worried about social services taking away the baby. What's the UK laws with a pregnant special needs mum? I'm scared for my daughter. Help please! Should I take her to the doctors and get her an abortion or let her keep the baby? Mind you I've had my children and I want to relax now and I don't want to look after my daughters kid! (sounds mean but I want to relax not be around a screaming newborn!) The father is a 16 year old (who also has special needs - rare chrome disorder)

Thank you for the replies, but my main concern is money and how they going to provide food, a roof over their heads? They're in a special ed school and how about if the baby turns out to be disabled or something? My daughter self harmed herself with a razor after our "get rid of the baby situation" conversation between me and her father. I wouldn't want it to be adopted.

If you're not trolling:

1) You can't force someone to get an abortion.

2) You can be clear on what you are willing to do and what you won't do.

3) Social services can provide advice.

• Jason

Leave her alone please, the state will take care of the baby if they can't. Abortion will worsen their psychological issues, Trust me.

Not your body

Not your choice.

nice troll my *****

I would not abort that poor baby it could always be put up for an adoption. Just because you don't want it that is her baby! Abortion is never the answer

• Amber3 months agoReport

Yes still not a reason to abort a baby. That's my opinion there's always adoption

• MissA

You cannot force someone who is not absolutely mentally incapacitated into an abortion against her will.