Does anyone know of a website where when I type it creates the Kindergarten line? Meaning a top and bottom line and a dotted middle line.?

1 Answer

  • 6 months ago

    I can't find any after a quick search...

    but you should be able to do that with your word processor (assuming you have access to a professional word processor like Microsoft Word or Wordperfect).

    • Log in to reply to the answers
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.