Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

am i pregnant?

it’s been 7 weeks since i’ve had unprotected sex. i got my period last month and a few days ago i had it. it was bright red, filled up pads, and lasted 7 days from a little - to heavy - to little. i shouldn’t be pregnant right? i’m just stressing for no reason ?? i feel okay. i don’t think i’ve had increased urination but sometimes i get painful headaches and feel like throwing up.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

You can't bleed for seven days filling up pads and still be pregnant. Even if you had been pregnant - you wouldn't be pregnant after shedding the uterine lining.

Your symptoms are not exclusive to pregnancy. In fact, that combination of symptoms might indicate that you have migraine headaches.

• 6 months ago

What is it with the girls here?

None of you seem to have a clue what your period is, but you're all thinking you're educated enough for sex.

What do YOU think your period is?

Why are you stressing when you are ACTIVELY TRYING to get pregnant?

You have the world of information at your fingertips, yet you never use it.

If you don't know what your period is, what other information do you not know?

Maybe that STDs can kill but a condom can save your life?

• 6 months ago

No. Nope. No. A period is when your uterus sheds its lining because no egg has implanted. It doesn't matter if the period is light or heavy or long or short. An embryo can't survive a period. Your symptoms aren't from pregnancy.

I'd encourage you to see a doctor. You could be dehydrated or have undiagnosed diabetes. If the headaches make you throw up, then they could be migraines. If you are going to be having sex, you need to educated yourself and also protect yourself not only from pregnancy but also STIs.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

period = not pregnant

And no, it's not "implantation bleeding"

< also my breasts have been more erect . and feeling more “long” >

still not pregnant

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

You are not pregnant.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

also my breasts have been more erect . and feeling more “long”

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.