John asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

On a scale 1-100, what are the chances of my gf being pregnant?

Were both 19, we had sex but it wasnt a full blown intercourse. I put my penis her for like 30 seconds or a minute and didnt ***. And I kept pulling out to wipe off any precum that came out and I d push and extra precum out and wipe it off too. Shes not on birth control and we didnt use a condom.

My mom swears she got pregnant with me just from my dad rubbing the tip of his penis on the outside of her vagina. He never finished in or on her & HERE I AM! So YES the chances could be likely.

• Edna

Over 97% of the time, "precum" doesn't contain sperm cells, so all your pulling out and wiping "precum" off was for no reason and did nothing to prevent pregnancy.

You and your girlfriend need to be using some form of birth control. "Pulling out" is NOT birth control. One of these days, you're going to be unable to pull all the way out before you begin ejaculating semen inside her. When that happens, her chances of getting pregnant are excellent, if she's ovulating at the time.

• Pippin

The failure rate for withdrawal is about 25% per year. HER odds would also vary depending on where she was in her cycle.

Since you both CLEARLY wanted a pregnancy when you decided to have sex without birth control, not clear why you stopped after a minute, and what you hoped to achieve by wiping off your penis. (Are you disgusted by her vaginal secretions?)

• John6 months agoReport

No I didnt want her to be pregnant we were horny and we wanted sex but then I stopped bc I got scared if her being pregnant or getting preg

There is no scale of 1-100. She'll either get pregnant or she won't. And there's certainly a chance, because pulling out and wiping off pre-ejaculate isn't birth control.

50 / 50................

• alan P

The risk of getting pregnant from so called precum has been greatly exaggerated. The risk of getting pregnant rises according to how many sperm cells are released. A full ejaculate has 100s of millions which is far more than the small number that might be present when you first get aroused. Couples who have unprotected sex and say that they always pull out at the last minute with no errors have a pregnancy rate of a few % per year. So I'm going to give you a chance of 1 out of 100 this time but don't carry on having sex in this risky way because one thing could lead to another and before you know it you could have come inside her.

• alan P

According to planned parenthood pulling out perfectly has a pregnancy rate of about 4% per year. If you don't get it right every time then the failure rate is 22%. https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method/how-effective-is-withdrawal-method-pulling-out

How long you had sex does not matter.

A penis was inside a vagina and that means pregnancy is possible. Precum MIGHT have sperm and it only takes ONE. You have NO WAY to know if any precum stayed inside her.

A couple actively trying to get pregnant has about a 25% chance during any cycle.

So, there is a 25% chance of pregnancy at best.

Sex without birth control is the single most popular way to become parents.

Likely less than 10 but in reality, there's only two choices: she is or she isn't.

• Manny

Probably higher than you would like. Even if you are extremely careful, remember that one drop of semen has 6 million sperm. Even if you don't get pregnant this time, I'd advise to use birth control for sure the next.

Source(s): Don't tempt the stork. It'll cost you thousands upon thousands of dollars for two decades.
    • Tri-Harder

Not ejaculating in her isn't birth control. If you don't know that, which is Basic Reproduction 101, please stop having sex until you're educated and mature enough to figure it out.