Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 6 months ago

why does fastfood places forget stuff and then give u attitude when u want something u paid for?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Maybe they are having a bad day they tend to get more of an attitude, when you change your order to much but for the most part they do be on that

• chorle
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

I rarely have problems they tend to fix my order when wrong sometimes even if I made the mistake.

I would guess you live someplace where people are always trying to scam them and other customers have lied to them constantly

• 6 months ago

Most people who work at fast food places are learning how to work. They aren't the most mature people.

• 6 months ago

They are hungover, tired, hungry, irritable, and don't give a damm. If they cant get paid as much as a brain surgeon then they get a chip on their shoulder and then its not fair. Well its fair that some people use their brains better than others!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Betty
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Because the people that work in those places only have one tiny little brain cell in their heads...

• Bob
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Because most fast food workers are not the smartest people you will meet.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Because the average fast food worker could barely fill out the application

• 6 months ago

because every person in line does that that's why

• fghy46 months agoReport

we dont ask for free food. they forgot our side salad today and then they were mad when we drove back for it they knew they forgot it. i dont understand what the problem was

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

They hate people and their job.

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

IDK. I avoid these places like the plague.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.