Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutFast Food · 6 months ago

why does fastfood places forget stuff and then give u attitude when u want something u paid for?

Maybe they are having a bad day they tend to get more of an attitude, when you change your order to much but for the most part they do be on that

• chorle

I rarely have problems they tend to fix my order when wrong sometimes even if I made the mistake.

I would guess you live someplace where people are always trying to scam them and other customers have lied to them constantly

Most people who work at fast food places are learning how to work. They aren't the most mature people.

They are hungover, tired, hungry, irritable, and don't give a damm. If they cant get paid as much as a brain surgeon then they get a chip on their shoulder and then its not fair. Well its fair that some people use their brains better than others!!

• Betty

Because the people that work in those places only have one tiny little brain cell in their heads...

• Bob

Because most fast food workers are not the smartest people you will meet.

Because the average fast food worker could barely fill out the application

because every person in line does that that's why

• fghy46 months agoReport

we dont ask for free food. they forgot our side salad today and then they were mad when we drove back for it they knew they forgot it. i dont understand what the problem was

They hate people and their job.

IDK. I avoid these places like the plague.