I need ******* help!!!!?

i see my best friend for one week once a year bc he lives in chicago, and i live in seattle. we’re both 17 and every year we’re normal childhood friends. i saw him a month ago and it was really ******* strange. there was this sexual tension the whole day when he picked me up from the airport....we ended up having... show more i see my best friend for one week once a year bc he lives in chicago, and i live in seattle. we’re both 17 and every year we’re normal childhood friends. i saw him a month ago and it was really ******* strange. there was this sexual tension the whole day when he picked me up from the airport....we ended up having sex 2 times a day the whole week i was there. when we were 14, he asked me to be his girlfriend and i said yes but i broke it off after 3 hours bc i knew i only saw him as a friend. i don’t know why we did what we did. i don’t know why i did that bc i still don’t even like him like that. my whole life is ruined now bc yesterday i went to buy pregnancy tests bc i was feeling really sick and my friend mentioned i should do that...and i’m pregnant with his kid...i don’t know what to do. i don’t want to get an abortion bc i could never live w myself if i did that. but keeping it sounds so hard. i know i should tell him and i will soon..but i’m so scared to tell my parents. i know i can hide it easy w oversized shirts and sweatpants...but i can’t do that the whole 9 months then suddenly they have a ******* grandchild. god i am so scared i don’t know what to do
4 answers 4