Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 6 months ago

Is this a pregnancy symptom on the birth control implant?

I (the irresponsible person I am) have unprotected sex every single time I have sex which is quite frequently and he never pulls out. Despite that, my boobs have recently become sore on the outsides of my boobs and my nipples hurt when squeezed both in an achey sort of way, could this be a sign of pregnancy?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

How long have you had the implant. You might be having a side effect from the implant. Check on the list of side effects for the implant you use and see if breast tenderness is in the list.

There are NO early pregnancy symptoms that are exclusive to pregnancy. EVERY possible early pregnancy symptom CAN and DOES happen for other reasons.

If you are concerned - then take a pregnancy test. Pregnancy hormones cause pregnancy symptoms so if you have pregnancy hormones strong enough to cause symptoms then the hormones will show up on a test.

If you don't trust your birth control and you are concerned that you might be one of the few people that has a failure while on birth control, then testing once every six weeks would be often enough to catch a pregnancy early and give you peace of mind when it is negative.

• Lili
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

If you have the implant, you are NOT having "unprotected sex"!

What is wrong with you that you don't grasp that? If you're worried about STDs, then use a condom, too, but the implant IS "protected sex".

My God, people here are stupid.

• Edna
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You have the implant, You are NOT having unprotected sex. The implant IS your protection against pregnancy. The implant is one of the most effective methods of birth control there is. It's virtually fool-proof and, after it's inserted, it's effective for 3 years and you don't have to fool with it any more. At the end of 3 years, you have it removed and replaced with a new implant.

The hormones it contains prevent ovulation from ever happening, and therefore you can't get pregnant.

• Cozette
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

Amen sister!

• Pippin
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

You are on the implant. THE single most effective method of birth control, with a failure rate far below 1%. So how exactly is sex 'unprotected' and why would you find it necessary to mention that he doesn't pull out? Ejaculating IS to usual outcome of sex for a man.

Your nipples probably hurt because you keep squeezing them, or if your 'quite frequent' sex involves a lot of breast-play, that can also make them sore.

• ...Show all comments
    • Edna
      Lv 7
      6 months agoReport

You never ovulate while you're on the implant. Therefore, you CAN'T get pregnant.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Nope.........................................

• 6 months ago

So you're on birth control but you have no clue what birth control does?

• ...Show all comments
    • Jennifer Danielle
      Lv 6
      6 months agoReport

You. Don't. Need. Other. Protection.
      You are on birth control. How does being on birth control say you're pregnant to you unless you have no clue what birth control is what you obviously don't. If you don't like snarky answers don't be an idiot

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

If you have an implant, you are not having unprotected sex.

the implant is one of the most effective methods out there, the chances of you being pregnant is very, very low.

• LA LA
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

Sounds like it. Take a test and find out. Are you late? That would be one of the first signs. But take a HPT and find out.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.