What you think destroyed Minecraft s fame (before Minecraft renaissance)?

Most likely roblox made it fall in fame then people got tried of roblox so they went back to minecraft then fortnite was a hole other story there

To be honest I think after they realised how well it was being, they went overboard and started trying to do too much with it. Minecraft Stories was a mess, now Minecraft World (which also seems pointless), and PS4 not knowing whether they're changing versions or not...they should have kept it as it was in the beginning, I can't keep up with all the updates there have been, I hear they're introducing bees now!!!

• Stasia

It's normal. The world is developing like this, rising and falling.

It's still popular from what I know.

Before Minecraft became the anti-Fortnite, Minecraft was seen the exact way Fortnite is seen now basically. Another case of 'retro' being 'cool'.

I wouldn't say destroyed (more like out of the spotlight), but the creator Notch's erratic online behavior was not helping matters at all.

It reached a point that Notch was excluded from Minecraft's 10 year anniversary celebrations.

https://variety.com/2019/gaming/news/minecraft-cre...

• Ducky

People just moved on, that’s what happens with games. It was still popular, just all the big people playing it moved onto something else. Same will happen to Fortnite when something else comes along and the same will happen to that game