Can you check who owned a house 25 years ago? I know you can check for the current owner on the land registry but what about previous owner?

To cut a long story short my father divorced my mother in 1994 and he went to Pakistan since 1998 and only just returned a few years ago with his new wife and children. He concealed a house he owned in case my mother claimed for half of it during there divorce. He sold that house and purchased another one but he... show more To cut a long story short my father divorced my mother in 1994 and he went to Pakistan since 1998 and only just returned a few years ago with his new wife and children. He concealed a house he owned in case my mother claimed for half of it during there divorce. He sold that house and purchased another one but he did not tell my mother in case she made a claim against him. My father left us when I was 9 and I have three younger siblings. He did not support us financially or had anything to do with us. He has been abroad for over 20 years and didn't return in case he has to pay child maintenance to us. What hurts me is that fact he did not treat us fairly in comparison to his children from his second marriage. He gave them heaven but gave us hell! If that makes sense.