Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 6 months ago

Another 60+ people blown up at a muslim wedding (Afghanistan). yesterday Where would you find a Buddhist Catholic killings at a wedding...?

Favorite Answer

Yes I saw it and it pissed me off

These muslims are so inhuman and barbaric

Muhammad was the devil

They bring killings, rapes and thieves wherever they go

WE HOPE THAT NEVER HAPPENS....WIPE OUT THESE WRONG THOUGHTS. i have not heard about what u claim..

the muslems have attacked people all around the world; while the muslem wars in the middle east have deprived their own people of a quality of life.

only the depraved and ignorant would ever do such a thing as murder innocent people for their political, albeit religious idealism. it is beyond the bounds of sanity and is "religious insanity" to do such things.

we do not object to the peace propagation of religious beliefs; what we object to is the murder of people to force religious beliefs upon them.

• It’s haram for non Muslims to blow up weddings.

Just remember Allah swt created Shaytan,,

He is the father of all lies and deceptions.

Yet Imran "Taliban" Khan still wants to do a deal with the Taliban.

• sexy troll

I want to see accepting reality answer this question and say no evidence he likes the tali. It reminds me he said that school attack that killed hundreds of little kids in pakistan never happened peshawar I think it was what say ye to that?

There’s plenty of lunatic Christians running around shooting up places in America

Go and check over there

I don't think you could. It's sad that due to the normality of such terror attacks that they're barely even covered in the news now.

• abdul

You would have found that sort of thing happening in Ireland and southeast Asia when they were involved with their civil unrest.

And yet here you are hiding behind anonymity, so your entire post is rendered irrelevant.