Monitor problems?

I have two screens, the main is a normal 21 inch (i think? Im measuring the screen width diagonally) display and my secondary is a 40 inch samsung tv. On my screen resolution setting page, the main screen is desagnated as 2 and the secondary is designated as 1, but when i hit identify, it identify s them backwards.... show more I have two screens, the main is a normal 21 inch (i think? Im measuring the screen width diagonally) display and my secondary is a 40 inch samsung tv. On my screen resolution setting page, the main screen is desagnated as 2 and the secondary is designated as 1, but when i hit identify, it identify s them backwards. Normally, this would not be a problem for me as i would just ignore it but when i load up my games (like borderlands GOTY for example), it loads up on the main screen but it loads up with the resolution settings of the secondary screen witch ends up ******* with things. Is there any way to fix this or am i just going to have to say **** it and buy a proper screen to use as a secondary?
Update: Tried switching the slots around as much as i could but it was no good. At the moment, im leaning towards getting a newer monitor as my current one only has dvi/vga slots in the back. As a result of this, its a minor cluster#uck of adapters back there.