What should i wear to a cave?

i’m going to a cave and am wondering if there is proper attire? Like should i wear sports clothes or just normal

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 months ago

Most caves tend to be on the cool side, often damp. Though there are caves which are quite warm and humid. Regardless of which environment your cave adventure is I suggest wearing moisture wicking, water resistant layers. Start with a breathable, moisture wicking base layer, thick wool socks, BROKEN IN ankle high water resistant boots with thick, flexible soles and app & thin leather gloves or gloves made from some other type of protective, water resistant material, have some type of headgear, i.e.; hat, bandana to help you maintain your body temperature. Depending on why you're going to a cave, you may want to consider taking a personal light source (not your cellphone). Your outer layer should consist of a water resistant long sleeve shirt, long convertible**, water resistant, flexible, loose fitting cargo pants **(REI carries a line of clothing which allows the wearer to quickly convert to shorts & tank top without undressing), a fleece or insulated vest

• 5 months ago

The walls are usually a tan or yellowish color so maybe a color that contrasts with the background.

• 5 months ago

Wear a comfortable cloths which you prefer.

• patty
    Lv 5
    5 months ago

a tarzan loin cloth

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

nothing at all whats over

• 5 months ago

Why r u going there

• 5 months ago

High heels. Definitely a must!

• oikoσ
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

That depends on whether it is a commercial cave or a wild one. For a wild one, boots, coveralls, hard hat, and three sources of light. Wear nothing that you don't want to get covered with mud. That includes underwear.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

How big is the cave? if it's not that big, don't wear something you will be upset getting dirty if you brush up against walls.

• 5 months ago

Just wear boots and comfortable clothing my friend.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.