Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 6 months ago

Does this meal look appetizing?

As the caption asks basically.

This is just some slices of cold roast chicken, some crinkle cut chips, a few onion rings, some portions of breaded fish and a side salad (without dressing).

Thanks for insight

Update:

Does it look appetizing though?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

No, it needs a bit of sauce of some sort or a salad dressing to liven it up.

• 6 months agoReport

That's what I thought

• 6 months ago

Just me, but if the fish wasn't there, the meal would look more balanced.

• 6 months agoReport

Ok but why have you answered this after an answer has already been nominated? I could have done with your advice earlier

• 6 months ago

I always like dressing on my salad.

• Cammie
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Make a larger salad and add chicken.Remove all the other crap.

• 6 months agoReport

Okay

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

No.

Also looks like a very unhealthy meal.

I would like to see 1/4 of the plate being a big mixed salad, 1/4 being cooked vegetables (not corn or potatoes) .. some brown rice on 1/4 of the plate, and the final 1/4 being plain meat or fish of some kind .. warm not cold (not breaded fried fish).

• 6 months agoReport

I cannot eat brown rice, it always tastes uncooked to me but good suggestions. Sorry I do not nominate anonymous answers (see my profile page pls)

• Teva
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

You not gonna ask us about the portion size today?

• ...Show all comments
    • 6 months agoReport

No it doesn't Groovy Unicorn, it's an automated system and there is no way to contest violation reports. Unfortunately there are people like you who abuse the report systems online. Once again you are incorrect and demonstrating your own trolling. Also, stalk others online much?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

No, it looks horrible. Chicken really shouldn't be served with fish. There's also too much fried food on the plate for good health.

• 6 months agoReport

It might be chicken nuggets though, I'm not sure, I have a lot of meals on file. I'm really sorry you didn't like it. There's someone asking about mcdonalds 4 questions down from this, maybe you're better suited to that type of food question?

• Anonymous
    6 months ago

Very BORING BORING troll questions

• ...Show all comments
    • 6 months agoReport

Well I assumed it was mandy, I make mistakes. Perhaps it was you, hiding behind anonymity? The feature is the keyboard warriors favourite security blanket on here

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.