Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 8 months ago

Is this starter portion too generous?

I have a lot of trouble gauging portion sizes, its frustrating. Sometimes I have to throw food away, sometimes I creep to the fridge at night because I'm still hungry.

Basically, this starter consists of a home made chicken broth with large pieces of roast chicken, the bowl holds around half a litre / one pint of soup. About 4 slices of french bread would usually be consumed

that is a full meal not a "starter"

• 8 months agoReport

No, honest, it's a starter

• Why would you throw food away? Instead of taking a picture of every single thing you make and asking about the portion size - why don't you make a large quantity of food and eat as much as you want. Stop eating when you are full. Pack the rest of the food up and put it in the fridge. Eat it for lunch the next day.

• 8 months agoReport

Because I can't exactly keep greens covered in gravy or meat covered in peppercorn sauce. Additionally a lot of the food I eat has limited storage life. Look no offence but I'm asking the questions here.... you going to answer the actual question or what?

• Mandy

This is tired and boring already.

• 8 months agoReport

Sorry you were forced to read it and answer, I saw some questions about childrens cartoons and videogames further down the feed