Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender & Women's Studies · 6 months ago

Why do beta males hate women?

I have never heard an alpha male complaining about women but what's wrong with beta males?

• donnie

They don't and I bet you don't know what your talking about.

because women atre the privileged gender

You're a beta male. You tell us.

• What the hell is a beta and alpha? I am tired of these terms being thrown around.

Personally I was born 63 years ago and every time I hear you ‘kids’ make up these new trendy terms for stupid, trivial stuff, it’s kind of annoying. Why don’t you become an activist about global warming (You’re going to be dealing with the ramifications of that more than my generation is after all) and/or try to make sure his Imperial Orange Fatass doesn’t get re-elected???? Beta male, shmeta male. Does it really matter that much? Sounds so clinical and detached. People are people, not scientific specimens. I guess it’s a good perspective for a future school psychologist, psychotherapist, etc. (*gag, retch*..) So sterile...

• atomic fireball

It’s fairly new in terms of applying it to our species. Has been used historically/scientifically more to refer to other species, as in ‘alpha’ wolf, etc. But I know there’s a tendency among people to forget other species or ‘nations’, as the native Americans used to refer to them, actually exist..

• joedlh

One of the key features about men who hate women -- and being a beta male is not a defining trait -- is frustrated sexual expression. The cruel fact of nature is that the female mammal is governed by an estrous cycle during which becoming pregnant occurs during a limited window. If males were similarly governed, getting the timing right would be more difficult. So nature's solution was to make the male constantly "ready." Consequently, having one's male needs satisfied consistently requires some attractiveness, effort, and skill. Those who don't make the effort or lack the skills or attractiveness can become resentful. That can be expressed in misdirected hostility, blaming women for their frustration.

• atomic fireball

of 10 per day by some estimates? You think the boys growing up under that cloud are going to grow up perceiving women as grown up little girls made of “sugar and spice and everything nice”?

Are you sure that you never heard an alpha male complaining about women? I see them bashing women here all the time. Show me your stats genius.

I guess your assumption comes from the fact that alpha males get sex and betas don't so naturally alphas don't have problems but betas do, right? you are wrong. Take MGTOW for example, there are more alpha males than beta in MGTOW. These alphas have had plenty of sex and women so your point is wrong. Also alpha males hurt women the most, is that pure love for you? If anybody hate women it's alpha males more than any other. Hatred is bad regardless of whether your alpha or beta period.

Hate is everywhere, but isnt nice to know that soon we will live in a world where there will be no one causing pain or being hateful. Psalms 37:10,11

Pretty sure that is a gross generalization.