Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 9 months ago

how can I be a honest good contributor to the vegan section?

im 20 now and I think its a good time to rejoin this site. Its ana. I came on here as a young vegan and went a little bit nuts. called myself nokia nd was horrible. im no longer vegan but wish to share my knowledge about the different diets ivebeen a part of

Liar liar pants on fire

• lo_mcg

You can’t. You’re already insulting people and calling people idiots; you can’t help yourself.

We’re all familiar with your tactics. Any promises to be decent, not to return to your vile ways, are always broken the same day they’re made.

Come back when your 30..

• LAN

You can't. You are a childish and mentally ill troll. Anything you post in any section is just you showing off just how stupid it's possible for one person to be.

Don't.

You keep coming back and you always end up threatening people, insulting people and generally acting belligerent.

For your own mental health and everyone else, get a hobby that doesn't involve the internet.