I put a brick in the middle of the road and a car crashed on it. What crime have I committed?

In my state ( which is nsw, australia ) within the Queen's Commonwealth of Australia : you would be guilty of multiple criminally indictable offences which may include, stalking, intimidation, violent, attempted vehiclar homicide plus as the vehicles are classed as a tool and you've caused an unsafe passage for the vehicles to pass you may also be charged with malicious wounding by law enforcement agency officers 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 👮 though, it also depends if someone is genuinely injured in the crash - if no one else is harmed then, the police emergency services might not even be called to the crash but, if you are caught somehow you may be liable for insurance company reimbursement so I would highly recommend against such belligerence

In MY State it's malicious mischief, possibly with malice, possibly with personal injury, definitely with property damage. It's a felony due to the nature of the crime, i.e., potential harm to other persons.

• RICK

Malicious mischief with property damage

• David

Escaping from the lunatic asylum before your release date.

You said, "I did" and now you say your friend did. The best legal advice that I can give you is to consult with a lawyer because I'm sure someone saw you do it. You will be charged and you could go to jail for that.

• Christopher6 months agoReport

It's not me - I just want to know the sentencing guidelines to help/

The crime of stupidity.

• Christopher6 months agoReport

I didn't actually do it, my autistic friend did it and im trying to help you obnoxious prick

- obstructing a public motorway

- malicious damage

- possible attempted murder OR assault

• Christopher6 months agoReport

what are the sentence guidelines?

(Trying to give my friend legal; advice but don't know what law it's broke)