POLLS: Do you prefer working Mornings, Evenings or Nights?

Not sure about your workplace how the hours work or if they offer but for us its 0700-1500 Morning 1500-2300 Evening 2300-0700 Night At some points I liked Evening cause I didn't have to wake up so early. The only thing I didn't like was that it felt depressing cause no one was around and when you were... show more Not sure about your workplace how the hours work or if they offer but for us its

0700-1500 Morning

1500-2300 Evening

2300-0700 Night

At some points I liked Evening cause I didn't have to wake up so early. The only thing I didn't like was that it felt depressing cause no one was around and when you were done work there was nothing to look forward to except to sleep.

Mornings i'M Doing now and its fine i JUST HATE waking up early. But I get the rest of the evening to myself and stores are still open friends are not busy there is still day light.