Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 months ago

True/false: most people need body lotion?

Favorite Answer

VERY TRUE! I think a lot of people have dry, rough, sandpaper skin that is in desperate need of body lotion.

• Road Warrior6 months agoReport

They Make Do. Some swing sledges for a living, the calluses prevent skin eruptions.

Very true! I hate looking at people with dry ugly skin.

Yes,totally True

Most people SHOULD and I know a few that desperately NEED it

False. Why in the world would a straight man want to lose his masculinity? Body lotion is for women. Us men don't use that stuff.

There's supposed to be a distinction between males and females. There are only two genders. Refusing to believe it is not going to change what the truth is. Men are supposed to fulfill the men's roles, and the ladies the female roles.

Even when (especially when, to be correct) it comes to hygiene. Stuff like makeup, body washes, bubble baths, body lotions, etc., are for women. Men use bar soap that is a manly brand. Men shower with bar soap. They shave the beard off their face. They should have short hair. And men are supposed to wear men's clothing.

Women are not supposed to wear/do things that pertains to a man, and a man is not to put on a woman's garment. I'll take it a step further: Men also should not use soaps meant for females, wear makeup, or wear body lotion. Those things pertains to the female gender. Men should not use them.

• Tiff6 months agoReport

Agreed mostly except for the men shouldn't have long hair part. Otis Driftwood looks pretty nice in devils rejects.

• Jahal

Everyone gets dry skin without lotion. It just isn't as visible on white skin. Black and other brown skinned people can see the dry skin because of the contrast of the white-ashy dryness and their darker complexion.

If you're white you might not even notice that your skin is dry

false every person has different needs

Ask Them.

I never use lotion or : " body wash". Old fashioned soap. I have this awful soft pale Irish skin, anyway.

Many need it, but I don't know If "most" need it....

False: Most people need it on their face, but not on their bodies unless they're black. Blacks tend to have dry skin. I have never used lotion on my body(face only, a few times a week) and my skin is fine/