John asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 6 months ago

Jeffery Epstein death question?

I personally don't believe the suicide story, but that is really not the issue. The question is what is going on with this Giselanne women, and what is up with the girls that were molested? It really is a shame if these girls don't get some form of justice, or compensation.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Well, theres no way they can get justice now. Epstein cannot possibly be held acountable for his crimes. And it would be extremely difficult to prosecute a case without the defendant, so theyre not likely to see any sort of compensation either

• M.

Can't see compensation?
      You mean he has no estate?
      The govt is full of trickery and deceit.
      Govt lawyers can do anything.

• C

Re Ghislaine Maxwell, it seems the apple didn't fall far from the tree. If you want to know something about her background look up her father Robert Maxwell, a real piece of work (and another mysterious suicide). I believe she found a niche for herself as obsequious fixer. Evil relies on legions of her kind.

• Kevin7

Large amount shows Jeffery Epstein did not work alone, the people that assisted him in possible crimes should be investigated and possibly prosecuted for crimes of sexual abuse.

I think it will be pretty hard to actually prosecute her for a crime due to the length of time and the death of Epstein, the entire case seems to be laced with unverifiable facts and a huge potential payout to any one who claims to have been victimized. The probate courts will have a problem depending on the executor of the estate.

• gerald

there but for the grace of god go all of us we are as mad as a box of frogs

I couldn't care less about Epstein and if the guards did it? I'm ok with that. If she's that important, they'll find her. Compensation? it's just a cash grab for the women's lawyers. Oh the headlines will read millions, but don't kid yourself. Justice? Just be glad he's dead, now forgive him. They can not go forward if they keep looking back.

It is not over, justice will take it's course.

• TB12

Epstein was very, very wealthy,, they can still sue the estate.

There are not many people who have full access to federal prisons...

Then you're a conspiracy theory fruitcake.

• John6 months agoReport

No, I'm a guy that has been in jail 3 times in my younger days, and I know how it works.