In your honest unbiased opinion, what race do you think is doing the most harm in this world and why?

• Opus

The human race, all of it.

There are no unbiased opinions.

• geezer

UNBIASED OPINION .. Are you serious ?

The subhuman race that asks this type of question. And snowflakes.

The race whom you incite, malign or envy.

• j153e

The mosquito race. B/c that race is estimated to have been a vector-cause of 50% of human suffering unto death.

Btw, race based on color is a canard. A better metric might be: what nation(s) have done the most good/bad. E.g., England or UK, United States, and Israel have accounted for a majority of Nobel prizes, Field prizes, for internet, industrialization, etc. If one looks to current science, individuals from Republic of China and People's Republic of China are contributing significantly to U.S. science and research. If one looks to improvements in wealth, as raising millions from ~ poverty to comfortable/middle class income, India and China have excelled in recent decades. Germany and France continue to contribute to philosophy.

• Garrett

Race is based upon much more than skin color. That is only one of many factors involved. There are also average IQ, work ethic, percentage and distribution of adipose tissue, colors and patterns preferred, activity of sebaceous glands, proportion of limbs to torso, slant of skull, etc.

• In my honest opinion:Seemingly inaccurately assuming that its not one human-race(it depends on how we use the word but I think that "race" ought to refer to the human-race),the "race" of who seemed to do most harm to this world shouldn't mean that all the people of that entire "race" are guilty or even insinuate it by putting too much weight or importance on the "race" of who seemed to do harm or most harm(or by pointing to the "race" of who seemed to do harm or most harm without emphasizing on critical thinking,in one way or another,:preferably previously taught in some relative system or in "the system")…

In any case white supremacy seems to be present in some/many people of all "races" and colors all around the globe.I'm not entirely sure of the whole reason(lack of critical thinking seems to be one of the factors)but I think that it has something to do with the seeming stupid common perception that the color white is positive,pure,clean or holy in everything and that the color black is negative,evil,dirty or disgusting in everything.I'm not sure why that poisonous belief(that psychically attacks groups of people at the more subtle levels i.e. subconsciously and the less subtle levels i.e. consciously)seems to be around but that's just the way it is(or the way it seems to be to me at least,from what I perceived and heard).But you can't say that "white people" did that and you can't say that "white people" are responsible for the good in the world if some/many inventors seemed to be white…

African they are not religious and are hasty,for their wish of some dishonest persons of this race,I and some always is that we also, refer to autism trouble that we things this group have.When a race is bad,then they delay us for years,for reaching to our different aims of life!!!

The Daytona 500. They burn a lot of gas.

The human race.

• geezer

@ Garrett .. ''Average IQ'' and ''Work Ethic'' are ''Racial Traits'' are they ? So, tell me .. the members of which race are more likely to be lazy or stupid ?