promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 9 months ago

It is common to serve scrambled eggs with meat mixed in, such as chopped ham or salami, butt I have never heard of scrambled eggs mixed?

with bits of chicken in it. Do you think it would take good? Why or Why not?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 months ago

I have made some with ground turkey or beef. Its pretty good.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • denise
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

You could make an omelette instead, with some chicken pieces in it, try adding a little pesto sauce to the beaten eggs for a quirky taste / twist.

• IvaB
    Lv 5
    9 months ago

Personally,I prefer bacon or ham,but if you think you'd like it with chicken why not ?

• 9 months ago

Chicken is a little bland for eggs. Just today, we chopped up a couple of Polish sausages in our scrambled eggs because we didn't have any ham in the house - ham is the general go-to when we want meat in our eggs.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 months ago

sure it would taste good. Why not?

Try it sometime with just a very small amount of left over chicken in a small portion of your scrambled eggs.

You can put all sorts of things in eggs.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

that's not that normal

• 9 months ago

Chicken has not much flavor on it's own but a chicken sausage would be good that is not to say if you added some spice to your chicken that would be good.

Leftover Chicken Fajitas would be outstanding with the spiced chicken, peppers and onions. (Take that a step further and serve it as a Breakfast Burrito)

• 9 months ago

It is a common recipe.

• Anonymous
    9 months ago

I'd say put in anything you want because it's basically the same as an omelette, they're both egg based.

• audrey
    Lv 7
    9 months ago

Chicken is too bland for that, I think. But there is no law says you can't try it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.