What do you think of some feminists who may say that false accusations are less important than unreported rapes or sexual harassments?

Do you think that they are equally important? I,for once,wouldn't let the seeming general views of some self-proclaimed feminists on men or most men mess with my mind and color my perception on women or most women but I think that a false accusation is a psychic attack by a psychic vampire(for example,a falsely... show more Do you think that they are equally important?
I,for once,wouldn't let the seeming general views of some self-proclaimed feminists on men or most men mess with my mind and color my perception on women or most women but I think that a false accusation is a psychic attack by a psychic vampire(for example,a falsely accusing woman)at the more and less subtle levels(more subtle levels:like when she,for example,can make everybody believe that she got raped/harassed and so have everybody's psyches collectively psychically attack the victim of the false accusation with their negative thoughts and talks about him,for example,behind his back…and less subtle levels:like making everybody's open talks and expressed and distorted beliefs about him-in front of him-bring him down-and psychically drain him-and/or like officially pressing public false charges in court)…
Update: A false accusation can also be worse than the crime that the victim of the false accusation has been falsely accused of as it doesn't only psychically attack him(at the more and less subtle levels)but also may undermine the seeming credibility of those who experienced actual rape and sexual harassment...
Update 2: There also seemed a situation(that arised to my perception but I'm still not sure of)where someone even claimed to forgive somebody else and not press charges for their crime of rape or sexual harassment as if that adds more credibility to their case and make it seem like he actually did it...
Update 3: I think that punishment for false charges of rape and sexual harassment,for example,should at least equate to the punishment of the actual crime if it was proven to happen.That doesn't mean that measures shouldn't be taken and systems shouldn't be put in place to reduce unreported cases of rape and... show more I think that punishment for false charges of rape and sexual harassment,for example,should at least equate to the punishment of the actual crime if it was proven to happen.That doesn't mean that measures shouldn't be taken and systems shouldn't be put in place to reduce unreported cases of rape and bring them to the light...