Can charging batteries for work be tax deductible?

I just started working for a company where I set up traffic cameras for traffic data purposes; with that, I have to charge 18v batteries at home for every camera I set up, which is 15 cameras, that results in 15 batteries a day. And with this amount of batteries I have to charge every day, it's quite obvious my... show more I just started working for a company where I set up traffic cameras for traffic data purposes; with that, I have to charge 18v batteries at home for every camera I set up, which is 15 cameras, that results in 15 batteries a day. And with this amount of batteries I have to charge every day, it's quite obvious my electricity bill is going to be EXPENSIVE!! I spoke to my boss about the electric bill coming out high, and he said we won't get reimbursed for the extra costs,which makes me worry. So with that being said, at the end of the year, as long as I collect my electric bills, would I be able to deduct them as work related expenses?

And would you happen to know of a way I could make my electric bill any cheaper by any chance? And is it dangerous to be plugging 15 batteries a day into my wall outlet every day? Since the charge takes around 13 hours to complete.

Thanks people!
Update: I charge my batteries with an octopus like connectors that connect to a battery charger. I don't plug each battery to the wall individually lol. (thought I'd mention that)
Update 2: For those asking why I don't charge them at work, well, it's not an ordinary job. My work is setting up cameras from site to site. I don't have an office I drive to every day, nor a boss that I report to. All my cameras are in my company van, and have all this work junk (batteries and more) at my home.... show more For those asking why I don't charge them at work, well, it's not an ordinary job. My work is setting up cameras from site to site. I don't have an office I drive to every day, nor a boss that I report to. All my cameras are in my company van, and have all this work junk (batteries and more) at my home. That's why I charge the 15 batteries at home every day. Hopee it makes more sense.

And thanks to those providing great answers, Yahoo's not letting me reply to any of you, it's greyed out.