Do you prefer your hair longer or shorter or Bald or Bold .?

Favorite Answer

I love my bold and bald head. Shave it every morning. I've been a happily bold & bald by choice woman for four years now and have no plans to stop. Hair was just an unneeded, unnecessary and over rated accessory. I am so over it. I wish I had had the wisdom, confidence and courage to have shaved my long black curls off when I was like twenty something (I'm 57 now). Before I had found my first gray hairs, so much time, effort and money wasted on that ridiculous crap! Shaving my head is way less expensive than coloring to hide my gray roots and hair every two to three weeks. It grew really fast. Still does actually, hence shaving it daily! ;-) If I ever see another hair on my head beyond my daily morning shadow, it will be too soon.

For men short and for women long

Hey, i used to have long hair. i decided to cut it all off and donate it because long hair was hard to handle. Now my hair is short and sometimes i regret cutting my hair in the first place,

• Dr. D

If your hair is thick, semi straight and healthy, then longer hair looks better.

If you have problems with your hair then keep it short.

• Kars

I’m a man with long hair. I prefer long hair on myself tbh

• Lôn

On men....short.

On women....long.

Never the other way round.

• JonMaria6 months agoReport

Get real, this is the 21st century. Bald is beautiful on men and us women. Always has been and always will be.

i prefer long hair on myself. on guys i dont mind either short hair or long hair. and i have no idea what u mean by "bold"

• JonMaria6 months agoReport

Bold means bald on us women (like me for the last four years) or barely there stubble and shadow.

on babes.............definitely long hair.