Long shot but here it is. I am from Iowa and my newborn daughter is in the NICU at the university?

My daughter has hirschsprung s disease and is going to have to have surgery on monday. My girlfriend is on maternity leave for two and a half months. Where we live and work is an hour and a half away from the hospital that she had to be treated at. I ve been going to work and coming back monday through Friday the... show more My daughter has hirschsprung s disease and is going to have to have surgery on monday. My girlfriend is on maternity leave for two and a half months. Where we live and work is an hour and a half away from the hospital that she had to be treated at. I ve been going to work and coming back monday through Friday the last week and in the coming up weeks. Gas is getting very expensive and my mother is mp longer able to help us with money. Of anybody on here is willing to help us out it would be very much appreciated.