Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 6 months ago

I’m terrified of dying!!! Not actually the death but just the fact than knowing one day I won’t open my eyes or breathe air or.....?

..... look at the sky or talk to people etc and it causes me to panic so much and the fact I’m getting older doesn’t help because I start counting down the days of when I hit 30,40,50 etc and get closer to dying. Even the thought of dying young (I’m 21) doesn’t scare me it’s the thought of dying old that does and basically being ‘bored’ for eternity even though I’m dead. I just need some advice on how to control this fear so it doesn’t rule my life. Thanks

Favorite Answer

Well, sis...I've had two near death experiences. Both times I saw the white light, relatives who have passed on...and went home briefly. You are eternal...you will always open your eyes, talk to people, you will always exist, you will always be known, your soul will always live on. Your fears are lies, you always was, you always will be...live with courage and strength! Be afraid of nothing...you have nothing to be afraid of...and your soul is old, it's eternal...it's older than this Earth, the stars, the sun, the planets.....are you still fearful knowing these facts...that you never die, that you are old, that you will always exist...what next do you wish to fear?

I fear being attractive, I fear having a good job, I have fear loving people too much...are these fears real,or are they lies...

• Peggy

I came extremely close to death twice a few years ago and was as calm as could be. I never imagined that would be the case (had I known in advance what would happen to me) but I think it must be because I'm a born-again Christian. I accept that God will not allow anything to happen to me that is not part of His will for me. With that I am content.

It’s a feeling of the Unknown, Fear is Unknown. But the Key is to be guided by Love not Fear. You are connected to the Moon and Nature. Whenever you feel panic don’t escape that thought, allow it to pass...Listen to music in 432 HZ. Because, music now a days is actually designed to make you feel bad. Nature’s sound frequency is 432 Hz (Birds, breeze, water flowing) so you may automatically start to feel better in Nature!

You may not fear death because your higher self already knows you are eternal

Don’t fear when you will die because destiny has already chosen that No one knows when it’s their time. That is why some people may experience near death experience but come back to life after dying for let’s say 5mins. It’s when you over think when you start to feel panic but it’s False Evidence appearing real (Fear) the Unknown.

Let Love guide you not fear.

What else are you afraid of?

This Is perfectlt mormaly. We all think the same i am sure and will eventually experience this

Me too the thought of not waking up scares me. I will never see my family again or pet my dog and cat. I want to live forever and have no worries about death.

If your not scared of dying I think something is wrong with you. I hear it all the time but your Christian, I don't care death still scares me. Your telling me anyone poor, Bishop, Pastor, President, King, Queen etc all feel something is wrong they just sit there and let themselves die, no they get assistance and help.

• Tony6 months agoReport

t but in a good way , ever then in death there no justice what you are looking at gose missing and replace by a cheap very not nice copy , I just unfair how some people have put up with

I think you would benefit from a talk with your

Doctor and look into better hobbies also

thanks.

Thanks

Very Best Wishes

Mars

Source:) General knowledge

Ask doctor about CRISPR Cas 9 AND THE

IMORTALITY GENE TOO,

and the restoring of one elderly mouses youth,

ok?

dont think about it too much, it'll make u crazy

but then again, do think about it a lot, so that eventually it wont scare you

Source(s): nothing

Do you think about how bored you are going to be there sleeping all night?

No, you are just not aware of anything happening when you are asleep.

Well it's part of life, we all have to go through it. It's going to happen, it's inevitable so you just have to accept it. Imagining an afterlife may help you ease into the thought.