Why is this person doing this to me?

I came across a topic on YouTube about some "Feminists" being downright man-haters. But I call them "Femini-nazis" because I believe that feminists actually do believe in gender equality and not just laws for women and women only. I commented on a dumb video from Buzzfeed called, "Questions... show more I came across a topic on YouTube about some "Feminists" being downright man-haters. But I call them "Femini-nazis" because I believe that feminists actually do believe in gender equality and not just laws for women and women only. I commented on a dumb video from Buzzfeed called, "Questions for Men" and I commented, "Ya'll ain't feminists. You're femini-nazis." And some random person replied to my comment (not the youtubers, a random stranger) saying, "You belong in prison." Did I say something wrong? Is there a misunderstanding? I was talking about the women asking the dumb questions in the video. Then I watched a video of guy commenting on this video and calling out how stupid it is. I commented, "All those dislikes are femini-nazis." You know, just as a joke. Then the same exact username says to me, "Would you rather be sexist?" I don't understand what they're trying to tell me. Am I coming across as sexist? Am I posting threats? Someone please explain to me what's going on. Am I in the wrong or is the person?
6 answers 6