When I drink alcohol, I lose feeling in my hands and feet after a few drinks. Is there a problem with this?

• Lv 6
    Favorite Answer

It's normal after having a substantial amount of drinks to feel numb, but if you're having like 2 or 3 beers and you're not exaggerating about having 'no feeling', then it's something you should see a doctor about, you could have poor circulation due to diabetes or something.

• I've never had any symptoms relating to diabetes. However like you said, it could be a circulatory issue. Thanks for the advice.

Yes there is a problem with this. Your nerves are being damaged, and that can become permanent.

If it happened to me I’d sure have a problem with it!

Yes .

It it,s normal way.

I suggest you consult a GP. There may be an underlying circulatory or neurological problem. Don't take chances with this.

Only if you need to use your hands and feet.