Is it safe to go to aos interview if we have limited order of protection?

hi i have a very hard and complicated situation and i need help ASAP. my husband sponsor me for green card. and we are had interview on june 11 but they sent us home. reason is because i have a limited order of protection against him. this was issued jan.2019 we had a fight and police got involve and OOP was... show more hi i have a very hard and complicated situation and i need help ASAP. my husband sponsor me for green card. and we are had interview on june 11 but they sent us home. reason is because i have a limited order of protection against him. this was issued jan.2019 we had a fight and police got involve and OOP was issued.they didnt gave us a chance to explain or anything.now they sent us another interview on aug 22. i just do not know what to do. should i attend or withraw the petition. what if i get denied? what are my other choices so tjat i dont get deported. TIA