Do you think that a half a tank is enough to drive to Gilford nh and back from Manchester nh?

I have a 2007 Nissan Maxima

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure...As long as it's all down hill

• 4 months ago

No. Fill that jank up fuel pumps werent meant to constantly be run below a quarter of a tank of gas.

Source(s): nothing
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

Why not fill it up and forget about it?. That's what I would do.

• Johnnie4 months agoReport

and stop being an ***. didnt your mother teach you kindess and to be kind to others? There are so many rude people on this website its ridiculous.

• In
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

The interwebz sayz Gilford to Manchester NH is 48 miles each way, so a round trip is 96 miles. Edmund's says the 2007 Maxima 3.5 liter V-6 gets 21 mpg combine, so you should use 4.57 gallons out of a 20 gallon tank. Anyone who decides to answer a question should make at least a minimal effort.

• Johnnie4 months agoReport

Thanks In. Thats exactly what I got, I should have enough.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Ron
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Well damn son how the **** does anyone but you know how many gallons a half tank is, how many miles per gallon your car gets and how many miles it is round trip? Jesus ******* cripes on a pointy stick boy, use those math skills you learned in the 4th grade to figure it out

• 4 months ago

You can find out the mileage your car gets via the internet. You can find the distance between Gilford and Manchester via the internet. A little very simple math and you have your answer. It's really not that difficult.

• 4 months ago

You drive and can't figure that out yourself? Take public transit so your friends and family can enjoy their day.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.