How old were you when you stopped liking new music?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

I always like new music. The sources have changed. Used to listen to the radio a lot. Commercial radio is expected to make profits, rightfully so. But I like to have my ears challenged.

• 6 months ago

I think I was in my late teens when I noticed that new music and artists were appealing to me less and less. Some songs get me going, but in my heart I'm stuck in the 70s, 80s and 90s.

• Rob6 months agoReport

Are you actually from Philly?

• 6 months ago

I'm pushing 70 & still like some new music.

• 6 months ago

Is it impertinent to say that I'm 25 and still like it? For most of my life I was dismissive to new music but in the last three or four years I'm like "wow, there's some great stuff now!".

This year these was the excellent album "Vastness" by Spellbound.

Also the songs from My Little Pony: Friendship Magic...so good...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 6 months ago

21. I'm 31 now......

Source(s): nothing
    • Dominique
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

I would like to help you find newer music that you like. If you want to give me a chance, please just let me know some bands/singers that you like and/or describe your taste in music.

• 6 months ago

I still like new music in the genres I like. You don't find it anywhere in mainstream culture. I get exposed to new material in the genres I like through my Pandora stations.

• 6 months ago

15, my tastes due to my puberty changing a lot but I really lost tolerance for it at 23.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dominique
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

Just a side note, the NIN instrumentals aren't the hard/industrial rock you might be thinking.

• 6 months ago

more like, how old will you be when you start

• 6 months ago

I still like new music, but I read that your musical preferences do not change after twenty-three years old.

• 6 months ago

About college, music started not being good around then like 2010

• Dominique
      Lv 4
      6 months agoReport

I would like to help you find newer music that you like. If you want to give me a chance, please just let me know some bands/singers that you like and/or describe your taste in music.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.