Are vegans really aliens?

My brother told me that vegans are from outerspace..like aliens

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago
    Favorite Answer

If they come from the planet called "Moron Mountain" (watch the movie "Space Jam", to see what I mean by "Moron Mountain").

• 6 months ago

Yes this is why most of them are inbred and look like they're on the verge of death because they dont know how to function like humans on earth. No one knows what planet they're from. They dont eat properly and so have mental illness which could explain why they are from another world. It's a form of malnourishment. They want to invade and take over with a scourge of veganism. They want us all to agree to their cult.

• 6 months ago

No, but the animals that they did not eat, may be aliens.

• Janet
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Your brother is a fool.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    6 months ago

Don't they come from Vega, or rather from planets circling Vega. Vega is a star in the constellation Lyra and is 25 lightyears away.

• Louis
    Lv 7
    6 months ago

Shh. don't say that aloud. But it's true. they come from a planet where the cows fight back.

• 6 months ago

There is no end to the idiocy about space aliens. Ignore it.

• Brian
    Lv 6
    6 months ago

He might be on to something.

• donnie
    Lv 4
    6 months ago

I doubt it. They are people who made choices not to eat animal products. I see no issue with that. As long as they don’t tell me what to and what not to eat.

• 6 months ago

Yes. I guess so.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.