Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsReptiles · 4 months ago

I want my pet box turtle to kill a Galapagos turtle. Will prayer improve my odds of it getting defeated?

• patty

did u go to school past aged 10

Please do not send your turtle after another turtle. It is cruel and unnecessary, and even if it does win, it will be injured. We do not know if prayer works or not, we do not know anything. All beliefs may be wrong or true. And, even if your prayers did work, it is still not a good thing as it would only aid in allowing you to do a horrible thing- which, all things considered, unless the god we have is cruel, I doubt he'd help your turtle kill another turtle.

• YOu should pray to be less of a stupid mindless assssshole

• yesmar

No.

-------------

GROW UP AND QUIT LYING...CLEAN UP YOUR NASTY THOUGHTS...GOD WILL IGNORE STUPID PRAYERS...GUS DBD...TURTLES ARE SO COOL!!!

Your box turtle wants to be friends with a Galapagos turtle. Don't turn your turtle to the dark side.

:(