What would you pair with Tater tot casserole?

For those of you that don't know, ttc is mainly a mix of ground beef, cream of mushroom soup with a few herbs and spices thrown in. Topped with tater tots and them baked. My manager is getting some pretty major surgery done in about a week and I wanted to make him some food to help out some. I got those tinfoil... show more For those of you that don't know, ttc is mainly a mix of ground beef, cream of mushroom soup with a few herbs and spices thrown in. Topped with tater tots and them baked.
My manager is getting some pretty major surgery done in about a week and I wanted to make him some food to help out some.
I got those tinfoil like trays, but they came in a two pack. they are about the size of a sheet of paper and 2" deep.'
So I need one more thing to make. I was thinking cornbread... but would that be to heavy? Plus, weightwatchers.
Also, o just found out he's on weight watchers. Would ground turkey be better than the beef?
Update: Something to make in the second tray so I don't have this random thing laying around, I hate waste.
Update 2: As one person pointed out, I forgot to mention the French cut beans in the recipe.