How do I fix my peeling paint and crumbling concrete on my porch I'm in Michigan.?

I have bad peeling paint with multiple layers of paint. I bought the house this way. This year got really bad I was going to add another coat this summer, but decided that I want to remove all the old paint, patch the concrete, and repaint with fresh, new 1 layer of paint. How do I do this? Paint thinner, power... show more I have bad peeling paint with multiple layers of paint. I bought the house this way. This year got really bad I was going to add another coat this summer, but decided that I want to remove all the old paint, patch the concrete, and repaint with fresh, new 1 layer of paint. How do I do this? Paint thinner, power washer, etc? A how to or experienced person would be so helpful. I'm in suburban Detroit, MI where weather is cold. Thanks in advance.