Thoughts on a soft/spongy brake pedal??

My brake pedal as been pretty soft for the past few months now. -Ive tried bleeding the brakes from each wheel -tested my master cylinder by disconnecting the brake lines and plugging both holes. When I did this the pedal was Rock solid which to me indicates the master is fine. -did the classic brake booster test... show more My brake pedal as been pretty soft for the past few months now.
-Ive tried bleeding the brakes from each wheel

-tested my master cylinder by disconnecting the brake lines and plugging both holes. When I did this the pedal was Rock solid which to me indicates the master is fine.

-did the classic brake booster test where you put your foot on the brake with the car off, then as you turn the car on see if the pedal goes down or stays stiff. I did this and the pedal was easy to push which to me indicates the booster is fine.

My suspicion now is it's the abs system, what do you guys think?

Vehicle: 2007 Lexus IS250 AWD