Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelAir Travel · 5 months ago

Can I bring a full sized pillow on America airlines?

I have a small suitcase, and tiny blue backpack. And a full sized pillow. Would I be able to bring all that on a flight? I’m pre boarding as well, because of a disability.

You should ask the airline. Don't you think they would KNOW? And if they already know you have a disability, they might be willing to bend a rule.

Just CALL and ask.

How silly would you look if you turned up with your pillow, and the flight attendant said 'Oh you can't bring that on board' and all you could say is 'But some random stranger on the Internet said it would be fine!'?

PS Nobody cares what colour your 'tiny backpack' is. It makes no difference to anything so why post it?

• MS

Check with the airline. I've seen them allow this, and I've seen them not allow it. A full-size pillow is not technically allowed in addition to 2 other items. If you can stuff it into one of your bags (even if that means taking a slightly larger bag), then you can pull it out on the flight.

Technically no but if you pull the disability card, people will probably feel sorry for you. Bonus points if you're black because it's a crime to say no to a black person nowadays

i would call the airlines and ask them , i dont see why not

From the person that answered this question: I have to fly home with what I have. I’m actually flying home from somewhere and that’s that I brought with me.

• Mrsjvb

You are allowed one personal item that fits under the seat in front of you and one carry on item that goes in the overhead. By my count you have three items. Bring a travel pillow instead.

Call and ask the airline. Don't trust answers from here when it comes to something like that.