Sam asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 6 months ago

I am really Nervous about My Talent Show this Friday Because My Best Friend will be there . How do I stop calm my Nerves Down?

Your best friend should be the one you're the least intimidated by. This is a person who should have your back no matter how badly you may mess up at the talent show.

• Sam6 months agoReport

Ok First off He left me and his job so that’s why I am Very Mad and I can’t Forgive him about what he Did and Things are still weird between us!!!!!!! I am the Best singer there. It’s Getting to him about much he hurt me big time and yes he has apologized to me but I just Can’t!!!!!!

Think about the fun you'll have after with her and that the talent show is just something yo need to get through. :)

• Sam6 months agoReport

My best friend is A guy who Used to work there as a Supervisor and for some reason I can’t forgive him for leaving me and The Arc and it’s Hard I can’t trust or believe anything he says!!!!!!!!

I’d tell you to picture everyone in their underwear but that got me fired from my preschool teacher job.

• Sam6 months agoReport

Yes and no My Best Friend Recently Left the Arc So this is the First time I see him since he left me

Do you have a real talent though?