Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 5 months ago

What does it mean when people say I’m endearing?

And is it a positive thing for an adult male to be called that? I’m a person with Aspergers so I don’t know whether that is why I’m called endearing.

Favorite Answer

Yes, it's positive. It means you inspire people to love. Perhaps the Asperger syndrome has something to do with it, but if I were you, I would brainstorm to find qualities within you not related to AS, which would make you endearing. I suspect you'll find a few.

It means you're very nice.

• Zapata

It is definitely a positive comment. Endearing means "having likeable qualities". They are saying they find you charming and friendly.

• denise

Cute, Charming, Lovable.

As you may know, endearing refers to someone who "inspires love or affection." It means that people find you easy to like and enjoy your company. It is absolutely a compliment, and is not weird for an adult male to receive.

• RP

It' a compliment meaning you're lovable or one people enjoying being with or near.

There is a quality about you that makes people feel friendly, even affectionate, towards you.

that they like to be around you

It's a positive thing

• Murzy

U R likable .