My friend is having a crisis?

My friend has been very addicted to this "splatoon". Is this a drug? My friend has lost a lot of weight and have bags under their eyes. Whenever we speak to them they are very unresponsive. Please help! They don't believe in the ways of the lord and we need help!

Your friend has a video game addiction and this isn't all that rare. It's also nothing religion can fix as it's usually the result of brain chemistry.

• Rehman5 months agoReport

THE DEVIL HAS POSSESED THEM!! THE DEVIL HAS SEDUCED MY FRIEND AND MADE HER HIS SLAVE!! HOW DARE YOU SAY RELIGION CANT FIX THIS?!?!

Splatoon is a video game, not a drug. This is your friend, but you didn't know that? And why are you making such an effort to avoid using a gender pronoun?

• Rehman5 months agoReport

They are a girl. They have been so mentally depraved cuz of "splatoon" that conversation with her is virtual impossible. All i hear them mutter octabrush, tryhard, roller tryhard, etc

Let me explain further. They are unresponsive when it comes to speech. Only responsive when it comes to this splatoon

take him to the er if hes unresponsive