Does the Muslim view of Jesus help them anyway? Christians as per the Bible know Jesus is God and the Son of God -- remedy for man's sins?

“A devout Muslim would know that Jesus was born of a virgin, had come as God’s Word to humanity and was sinless and the miracle worker. But that’s about all they know. They don’t know about the forgiveness that He offers, the touch of compassion that He has on people’s life, grace and mercy, and transformation. And so, the Muslims are beginning to have the Christians talk about Jesus. Tell me more about Jesus,” Allen relays.

Immediately, Pastor Sukmo and his congregation invited the crowd into the Church where they encountered the message of the Gospel.

“We were just hearing story after story about how Muslims are coming to faith in Jesus Christ. And it was happening at a time when traditionally militant Muslims were attacking the churches,” Allen says.

there are lots of people who are born to virgins because virgin simply means maiden or unmarried woman in Aramaic and Hebrew.

it might help them anyways

Pretty weak cut/paste work there, 'truth', but a good way to disguise your rant as a question.

To attempt to answer your question, here are Bible verses that affirm Jesus was God incarnate (in the flesh)...

(I believe Jesus was God in the flesh... fully human with human limitations and fully divine at the same time).

John 1:1-3 (NRSV)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and THE WORD WAS GOD. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things came into being through him, and without him not one thing came into being. What has come into being

John 2:19 (NRSV)

19 Jesus answered them, “Destroy this temple, and in three days ** I ** will raise it up.”

John 10:30 (NRSV)

30 The Father and I are one. (Jesus speaking)

John 14:9 (NRSV)

9 Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you all this time, Philip, and you still do not know me? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

John 14:11 (NRSV)

11 Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; but if you do not, then believe me because of the works themselves. (Jesus speaking)

John 14:20 (NRSV)

20 On that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you. (Jesus speaking)

John 20:27-29 (NRSV)

27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it in my side. Do not doubt but believe.” 28 Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” 29 Jesus said to him, “Have you believed because you have seen me? Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have come to believe.”

Isaiah 9:6 (NRSV)

6 For a child has been born for us, a son given to us; authority rests upon his shoulders; and he is named Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

That's your opinion, not theirs.

No...not at all