Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 5 months ago

My Aunt who is a none believer says that discipline is not my strong suit. How do I make it my strong suit?

She also is happy that my brother has found his aptitude but I haven't. God probably loves them more than me.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Elaine
    Lv 7
    5 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Self discipline takes work. As for "aptitude" you haven't found yours yet and it has nothing to do with God's love.

• Retief
    Lv 7
    5 months ago

There is no law that says you have to make anything in particular your "strong suit". If you want to be more disciplined, you will figure out how to do that.

Your brother found "his aptitude", you just haven't found yours yet. That has nothing to do with whether God loves you (according to Christians God loves everyone equally).

• Trust in God, and follow His way, dear.

• Anonymous
    5 months ago

atheist trolling ********************* *************************** *************************

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 5 months ago

First, God loves us all exactly the same -- enough to die for us. Second, be patient. Give God some time to line things up for you.

• 5 months ago

Do or do not do...there is no try

• jon pike
      Lv 7
      5 months agoReport

Ah, but try precedes do, and there's many a slip between the cup and the lip.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.